FF-hashdrop find file changes fast
|MacOS X||10.6.6 and later|
Support?If you are here because you are looking for support, drop me a mail!
You find the mail address by clicking Impressum in the top menu of this side (main).
This application is designed to work on thousands of thousands of files. Massively multi threaded on all core components and will not beach ball you (see low GUI priority)
Updates will be provided via App Store, you will not be able to download them from another place (eg. here).
- load/store hashes list for later comparison
- massively multithreaded
- GROWL enabled (RAWR!)
- choose between MD5,SHA1 and SHA256
- copy marked lines from status window to clipboard
- generate hash from selected text via service
- can read ff_md5drop file lists
- you can drop your files directly on the dock icon (if app is not open, it will start)
- improved performance during calculation
- filter large results sets either on hash or filename
- show duplicates
- now runs in app sandbox
- better visual display of current app status
- new Growl message
- Help missing